Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Another Banana Cake

Going by how many times I have uploaded a recipe for Banana cake, you would realise that this is one of my favourite cake !

I thought I lost my recipe for banana cakes and searched up the internet for another one. Voila ! I found one on this website.

I omitted the chocolate chips from this recipe as I ran out of them but still, with this recipe, the cake still turned out FINE! GOOD! Just how I wanted my banana cakes to be - full of banana flavour and moist.... mm mmm .... :)




The recipe from the above mentioned website is here :

INGREDIENTS

185g butter
250g cake flour
200g caster sugar
250g banana 
4 eggs
2.5g salt
6g baking powder (1 1/4 tsp)
45g chocolate


METHOD :

1) Preheat the oven to 175deg.
2) Dice the butter into smaller cubes. Cream the butter and sugar in mixer at high speed.
3) Put the eggs into the mixture and continue at high speed until homogenous.
4) Add in the bananas and mix at low speed.
5) Add in the flour, salt and baking powder and continually mix at low speed until no visible lump.
6) Bake in oven for 60 minutes.



Notes : 
1) For my oven, I set the temperature at 165deg and baked at 50min instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment