Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Fluffy Pancake

COVID - 5

My youngest asked whether I can make pancakes for one of the breakfast. So, here I go again, searching up the internet for a homemade pancake recipe. I found one on Taste of Home (do visit the website as there is also an instructional video to guide). Looks easy enough and here I go .....


Ingredients
(makes 8)

1 cup all purpose flour (128g)
1 tbps sugar
2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 large egg
3/4cup milk (184g)
1/4cup shortening or butter, melted (55g)


Method
1) In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl, combine egg, milk and shortening/ melted butter.
3) Put (2) into (1). Mix well.
4) Use a ladle and scoop 2 ladle-fulls of batter onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until the second side is golden brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment